The Gathering: A Call to Seek God
- Respond in faith to the distressing degradation of American culture and churches.
- Draw near to God in repentance and hope trusting that he will then draw near to us as we seek him
- Unite in biblically grounded, Holy Spirit-guided prayer for a God-given spiritual awakening that
empowers believers and churches for compelling Christian witness and service.
WHEN: Sunday, March 10th, @ 6:00 pm
WHERE: Calvary Chapel Cleveland, 709 Brookpark Rd, Cleveland
Why? – We believe scripture provides the keys for a great awakening, and we followed these during the pilot:
- Humble, desperate, unified prayer and intercession;
- Unity – in the person of Jesus Christ – to exalt Him only – all streams of the Church and across ethnicities; and
- Mobilize – Go outside the walls of our buildings (comfort zones) to reach ‘lost and broken people,’ including prayers of ‘blessing!’
We will be following this model in our roll out plan for the Fall across OH – the Church arising across OH at the same time! Details for the NE Ohio roll out are provided below with details for the rest of the state to follow.
IT’S TIME – we humbly invite every Christian in Ohio to link arms together with these initiatives, to let our light shine to glorify Jesus, and drive the darkness out of our state and the nation!
Please text HOPE to 216 293 6655 to volunteer and/or donate and/or receive scripture/prayers and/or ask for help.
Please contact us if you would like to participate in your city or county.
Our prayer is that thousands of people will come to faith in Christ during the 40 days of prayer, care and share and in the central gathering on June 17th 2023.
New believers and people who want to know more about Christ, will be directed to a church near where they live.
Please consider if and how you might be able to help with any of the Functional Mission teams such as helping the poor or the widows and orphans. For example, you may already be reaching out to the ‘lost and broken’ through your own initiatives, and you can link these into what is being planned, for example, with leadership and other resources.
- What happens after the central gathering on June 17th 2023?
- What if we disagree with the theology of some of the churches taking part in PATH?
- Will our church be asked for money?
- What commitment are you asking for from our church?
- What if we’re not equipped for troubled individuals or families?
Please encourage your members to participate in one or more of the Functional Mission Teams by joining through www.prayerattheheart.org/neohio/
Below is a selection of the churches that we are humbled to be linking arms with in NE Ohio
- Love Akron, Kemp Boyd
- The River Church
- Church of the North Coast
- Cathedral of Life
- Bay Presbyterian Church
- Awakening Church
- St Ambrose Parish
- Bethel Church
- The Church COGIC
- Manna Church
- Calvary Chapel
- Refuge Community Church
- Hope City Church
- Grace Church
- Community of Faith Collaborative (>50 Latino Churches)
- House of Praise
- Beyond the Walls
- Oasis of Peace
- Elyria SDA
- Your Son Our Savior
- Champion Center Church
- Mision Cristiana El Faro
- St Patrick’s Parish
- Fr. Damain Ference and 125 parishes in NE Ohio
- Church of the North Coast
- Bible Baptist Church
- Christian Kingdom Assembly
- Church on the North Coast
- Everlasting Covenant Ministries
- Faith Community Baptist Church
- Friends of the Bridegroom Min.
- Garfield Heights Church
- Garfield Heights Methodist Church
- God’s House of Provision
- God’s Miracle Temple
- Hathaway United Methodist Church
- Holy Spirit Church
- Korean American Presbyterian Church
- Maranatha Christian Fellowship
- New Journey Church
- The Rock Church
- St. John Lutheran Church
- The Village Church
- St. Monica
- Ss. Peter & Paul Parish