PATH Missionary Program
The program includes a $14,000 p.a. salary and invaluable mentoring by senior Christian leaders, each with decades of experience in walking with Christ and extending His Kingdom around the world. See the list of mentors, their bios and their topics below.
We encourage young adults to apply to join the PATH Missionary program and to serve for 6 or 12 months:
- Young adults to give 6 or 12 months to serve in the movement of hope before going to college; and
- After finishing college and before they start their career.
- To help and support PATH to ‘link arms’ with groups of Christians who have the same heart to ignite a great awakening through prayer, unity and outreach.
- A priority will be to link arms with groups of Gen Z Christians.
- To serve and support:
- The growth of the 30 Minute Prayer Challenge across the nation;
- Solemn Assembly prayer gatherings in every state, county and city;
- Christian groups who want to leverage off the PATH ‘best practice’ e.g. the City/County model to reach their community with the gospel of Jesus Christ;
- PATH regional and national prayer calls;
- State, county and city PATH teams to work with national partners such as Rooftop Encounters, Gloo and Bless Every Home; and
- PATH leaders in areas such as social media, IT, marketing and PR.
- Look to recruit more PATH Missionaries, especially Gen Zs.
- Each missionary will be trained to raise half their salary (i.e. $7,000 for a 12 month commitment), and the other $7,000 will be provided from a scholarship fund.
This is a unique opportunity to:
- Help ignite a great awakening across America, that we believe will sweep around the world;
- Be mentored and trained by senior Christian leaders in character building, leadership and various skills such as, emotional intelligence, communication, organization and marketing and PR;
- Work with the state PATH coordinator who will help guide your efforts as you meet with churches, ministries and various other parts of the Church;
- Learn and develop a variety of tools and means to encourage people to pray, unify and share God’s love with ‘Lost and Broken’ people, including local prayer groups, personal contact, flyers, social media, ‘Tents of Meeting,’ sports activities, events, etc. You will be encouraged to seek the Lord for direction and to use your own initiative and creativity;
- Deepen your faith, prayer life and your outreach skills. Also, through the mentoring program, you will learn invaluable lessons of how to have a strong walk with Christ, learn to triumph in adversity, pray the promises of God and strengthen yourself in your faith. In addition, you will build a stronger character and learn business skills and abilities to help you be more effective as you move on to complete your education or take the first step of your professional career; and
- Opportunity to practice and develop priceless skills and abilities before entering college or the professional workforce for the first time.
- Strong commitment to your personal belief in Jesus Christ.
- Passion to be used by God.
- Care and concern for people.
- Desire to deepen your personal walk with the Lord and focus on strengthening your Christian character prior to furthering your education or career.
- Willingness to learn how to recruit partners to pray and support you financially.
- Enthusiasm for reaching people for Christ, especially Generation Z.
- Social media and other tech skills relevant to outreach.
- Ability to meet face to face with individuals and small groups in person and by video conference.
- Commitment to living a lifestyle commensurate with biblical standards.
Apply to join the PATH Missionary Program by clicking the button below, complete the application form and include a letter explaining why you want to join the program and why you feel you are qualified for a place on the program.
List of Mentors
The most important thing is that they love God with all their heart, and long to see Jesus Christ glorified in a great awakening across America and around the world.
Our Prayer at the Heart (PATH) mentors will share their knowledge and experience of walking with Christ and in business, during 30minute training sessions on every weekday 9:00am-9:30am ET. Each session will have 15–20 minutes of teaching followed by 15-10 minutes of Q & A. There will also be the opportunity for local mentoring from those serving with PATH.
Dr. P. Douglas and Barbara Small
Doug is Chairman – Prayer at the Heart
Bp. Garry and LaDawn Bryant
Garry is Vice Chairman – Prayer at the Heart
Gerard and Jeannie Long
Executive Director – Prayer at the Heart
Board Member – Prayer at the Heart
Board Member – Prayer at the Heart