Cleveland Public Square June 17th 2023
This will be a wonderful occasion for all the family with wonderful praise, worship and thanksgiving to Jesus Christ, being the main focus.
There will be prayer, confession and reconciliation between people groups and a declaration that, from now on, we will fully surrender out lives to do God’s will. His glory will be our first priority and obedience to the ‘Great Command’ to love and the ‘Great Commission’ to ‘go.’ Our love for Jesus Christ will be seen in our lives in how we obey His command, to share His love with ‘Lost and Broken people.’
Malesic and other Bishops and church and ministry leaders from other denominations will share words of encouragement and hope, and offer prayer.
There will be many testimonies from people whose lives were transformed by Christ during the 40 days of prayer, care and share.
There will be many opportunities for people:
- to receive Christ as their Savior and Lord;
- to receive prayer e.g. for the sick, families and marriages, businesses, schools etc.;
- to sign up to serve ‘Lost and Broken people’ across NE Ohio going forward;
- to sign up to pray and intercede for NE Ohio.
We will be praying for different people groups and for those who are suffering and in need of love and help.
Food trucks will available and facilities and activities for children and families.
Access to the Cleveland public square is available by:
- Car – there are local car parks and some limited street parking;
- Light Rail – Blue/Green waterfront line.
- Subway – Red Line
- Bus – 19-19A-19B, 22, 3, 45, 55-55B-55C, 77 and 9.